Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Randomness

I was "putzing" today... (does anyone know if there is a correct spelling for this technically non-existent word?).

This picture is titled, "Oranges." I know, real original, right?

Sorry the blog has been rather quiet; last week we spent almost all our time painting our kitchen, which left me no time to do work for clients, let alone blog! But, that project got finished, just in time for me to get the flu (it seems like every time I come in contact with someone who's had a flu shot, I get sick. Go figure). Thankfully I am feeling better now!

Things should be picking up a bit here in blogland... I'm listening to your votes on the poll and I'm planning to start doing sneak peeks/previews of large shoots. Check back for one coming up soon!

See you soon... enjoy the fall weather!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some more posts. I've been waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more of what you have been working on lately, Kathryn!! Hope you get to feeling much better soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a really busy time! Get well soon and I can't wait to see a preview of your large shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see some previews etc. of your photo shoots!!! I love looking at photo blogs :)
    It really is true...when you come in contact with someone who has had the flu shot recently, you will likely get the flu. My little sister had a shot for tetnus (which also had whopping cough in it), and the rest of our family got whopping cough except for her. That is why the government encourages EVERYBODY to get the flu shot. But we've decided against it for various medical reasons and convictions...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com