Monday, September 15, 2014

Powers Kids 2014 | Portraits

It's that time of year again! I shot the annual Powers kids family portraits and I'm pretty sure they try to top themselves every year. I've been on pins and needles to post these, but of course had to wait until the formal presentation to the parents happened. This year, they pulled together a family shoot with a bohemian theme, complete with Indian headdress. No kidding. I love them - they're brave enough to do the crazy things that everyone else can't bring themselves to try, and it always comes out fabulous. ;-)

We did the pictures one glowy evening at their new farm, which is a darlingly picturesque spot. Enjoy!



They really pull off the serious look!

... just not for long. :-)









One seriously beautiful group of sisters!







Individual pictures of everyone (except Levi, he only wanted that one headdress shot. LOL!)





This kid. He can do the model face like nobody's business.




Slightly obsessed with this light!



One last shot of their beautiful property - the sunset was magical.

8 comments:

  1. These photos are GORGEOUS. Bam. You are brilliant camera-woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing!!!!! I loved all of them. As always you did a fantastic job. That looked like an awesome fun family to shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these people:) And the photographs are pretty amazing too! (and the photographer, naturally;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Love it, Love it! Thank you again for perfectly capturing all of my people and their personalities. We had a blast and everyone has just raved about the results! You are so gifted Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family pictures are not my forte but I always adore doing your shoot! You guys make me look good. ;-)

      Delete
  5. These are ridiculously awesome, Kathryn. Good, good job. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is way too much good-looking for one family. beautifully done as always, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com