Friday, August 1, 2014

Photography Bucket List | Personal

It's kind of funny... I had this post planned and then recently I came across several other photographers' bucket lists. Believe me, I'm not copying ya'll. ;-)
We all have one - a list in the back of our minds of things we hope to do someday. Today I'm sharing what's on mine, specifically photography-related. Some of them are very attainable, and others... not so much. :-) But dreaming is allowed when it comes to bucket lists! Hopefully as time goes by I will be able to check some of these off here on the blog! So... here's my list:


• Shoot a wedding at a Southern plantation. I like to think I'm a southern girl at heart.
• Really master artificial light. It's not my preferred light source, but I think it's important to have a good handle on it so you can produce beautiful images no matter what situation you're in! I'd love to attend J&M's Lighting Intensive... hopefully they'll bring it to Chicago someday!
• Do more anniversary sessions! 
• Shoot a wedding, anniversary, or engagement in France, Italy, or Ireland. Or... kinda anywhere in Europe. :-) 
• Put on a workshop for beginners.
• Save enough to purchase the Canon 5D Mark III 
• Rent out a natural light studio for the day and photograph ballerinas and food there. Probably not simultaneously, but who knows?! ;-) 
• Shoot more just for fun. I absolutely love shooting for clients but I would like to get creative and do some shoots just because!

2 comments:

  1. We'll do an anniversary shoot with you in Switzerland! We're planning to go back for our tenth. What do you say? :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com