Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring!

I apologize for the lack of posts... I was sick for two weeks with a nasty flu bug and didn't do much besides sit on the couch. I'm on the mend now, so hopefully I'll get back to posting more regularly!

The weather this week is simply amazing - sunny, and 60-70 degrees. Heaven on earth! Not long now before things start blooming.
These are photos from last summer that I never got around to posting. :-) Lavender in a friend's garden... I love lavender. And I'm becoming increasingly fond of the color purple...





Have a marvelous day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and lovely color! Purple is really popular this season, I think I'm in love with it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Kathryn your pictures always look beautiful! Love the purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you recover quickly! The flu bug has been making its way around this part of the world too! I hope that it passes me! :) Lovely pictures! I'm looking forward to see some beautiful Spring pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lavender as well - such a good, clean smell. :) Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh....being sick is sure no fun! So glad you are feeling better!

    mmm...I love lavendaer :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com