Monday, November 11, 2013

Laura | Portraits

Hey everyone! I apologize for the quiet blog -  I meant to get these up last week while I was on vacation in SC, but… that obviously didn't happen. I was having too much fun.

Anyway. This is Laura. Amazing friend, fantastic photographer, and beautiful person inside and out. We did a photo shoot where we both took pictures of each other, because both of us have a hard time being in front of the lens and generally are very hard to please when it comes to pictures of ourselves. We decided if we each got 1 or 2 pictures that we liked of ourselves, we'd consider it a smashing success. Well… both of us like somewhere in the ballpark of 15, and even more that we tolerated. Impressive, I know. We have serious skills.

Laura, I'm so grateful for your friendship. You are delightful (and yes, the fact that your love of Starbucks and chocolate rivals mine does have a fair amount to do with that). Love you!

Beautiful eyes!!

Laughter is so much a part of who she is, I'm glad we captured it!

Laura, please don't kill me for posting the one on the left… I love it. It epitomizes your outlook on life!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Kathryn! I want to see the ones Laura took of you!

    Kim S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you are so beautiful! I love your joyful smile and demeanor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are STUNNING! Such a great job, Kathryn and Laura, you are a beautiful model! My favorites are the ones in the tall grass. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic photos. good work, you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just enchanting and timeless. Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are amazing! You are an awesome photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! And HURRAH for getting pictures you both like!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures.
    I must agree, there was too much fun going on for you to get to blog posts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous!!! The one "on the left" is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Kathryn. You're amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Laura. And she's so stinkin' gorgeous!!!!!!! :) Nice job, both of you! And I second the request above that we see the ones Laura took of you… maybe a guest post?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness. so much beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, but I can't resist . . . isn't that a Nikon she's holding? ;) And I third the request above that we see the ones Laura took of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! She's a Nikon girl… and I still love her in spite of it! ;-)

      Delete
  14. I like. Excellent photos as usual. Beautiful subject.

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are gorgeous! Laura, I love your zest for life <3 It was definitely infectious

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com