Friday, May 2, 2014

Joseph & Sheri | Wedding

Apologies for the somewhat forlorn blog the past few weeks! Busyness is my only excuse, which isn't a very good one. But I have some wedding prettiness for you today! Enjoy!

I wasn't sure what to expect weather-wise for a mid-March wedding, especially with this winter being  so cold; but Joseph & Sheri's wedding day was beautiful. I love weddings. So much excitement, so much happiness! It was a privilege to capture this lovely day and their giant bridal party was so fun and accommodating to my ideas. :-)

Many thanks to Lauren for second shooting with me and Wendy for her assistance!

This window. I want it.

Such a cutie pie! She was lagging behind the other girls and soaking up all the attention. :-)

Love this adorable shot Wendy grabbed during the prayer!

That's some bridal party!

I will always love cathedral veils!

The Prairie Street Brewhouse is amazing! I wish we'd had an hour to shoot around the exterior!

Always fun seeing my work in print!

These guys were intense! Ha!

The Powers Three.


Credits:
Wedding Dress: David's Bridal
Florals: The Flower Bin
Ceremony Venue: Trinity Lutheran Church
Reception Venue: Prairie Street Brewhouse

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I know this post is supposed to be about a wedding (and it was and is beautiful) but the pic of the little flower girl and the pic of the little boys praying .... AAAAAAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com