Friday, November 21, 2014

Masquerade Styled Shoot | Preview

Whew! What a month! I had a whirlwind of people fitting in pictures before it turned cold (and just in time - my last shoot was frigid!). Thank you all for bearing with me while I got the mountain of work done and biggest thanks to my clients for patiently waiting a little longer than usual for their photos!!

One of the fun projects I worked on was this styled portrait session. A crazily over the top purple dress, a ballerina model and a masquerade theme made for a very fun morning! I'll be sharing more soon!

Thanks to Laura from Lemondrop Designery for coming up with this shoot and
Melody for being our lovely model!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I can't wait to see the rest of the shoot!

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like Christine's dress for the Masquerade in the 25th Anniversary Phantom of the Opera! Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, what a beautiful time of year for this shoot! =D Can't wait to see more!

    `Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com