Friday, March 27, 2015

Aaron & Megan | 2nd Anniversary: Preview

Here's a little teaser for you! Megan so wanted to get 2nd anniversary photos in the snow, but our schedules weren't lining up. Spring weather (as in, 73 degrees) arrived and it looked like it would have to be next year... and then we were obligingly dumped with several inches of snow, and on a day that I was free! So, all you midwesterners complaining about the snow - blame Megan, she was praying for it. ;-) Come back soon for the rest of the shoot!


And just a reminder... I'm going to be in Paris and the south of France next month and I would just love to photograph a few lovely people if any of you live near there, are traveling there, or know somebody who is. :-) Drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com