Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Anna Joy | Portraits

I seriously know the most gorgeous people. Anna Joy has been on the blog before, when I shot recital poster images for her and Emily several years ago. She's now finishing up school and has her senior voice recital this fall (the girl has the voice of an angel), so more posters were needed! I met her downtown early in the morning, and after this it is official: early city mornings are just my favorite, ever. The day was lovely, the light was beautiful, and Anna Joy was stunning, which made for some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. See what I mean?









I think it was at this point that I said she needs to make a CD so she can use this as the album cover.
























4 comments:

  1. Gosh- just every time- every time I'm stunned by your compositions! You have an excellent knack for finding (and using!) leading lines!! :D And as always, the light is gorgeous as well!! <3 Your work is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com