Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kate | Newborn

I know, I know. I don't technically do newborn sessions anymore. Not because I don't adore babies, I do... which is the problem. I just want to hold and cuddle them instead of pose them.

But... when one of your dearest friends has a baby, you make exceptions.

Especially when that baby is exceptionally darling like this one. Friends, meet Kate, my newest obsession.











Her eyelashes are even more amazing now that she's a couple months old. Blessed child.




That very dubious face. Hehe!




6 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! And what an adorable baby!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, I would probably have a similar problem. I would rather play with the baby than take pictures!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! I'll have to do another photoshoot now that she's a little older, they're even more gorgeous with long curly lashes. Not fair. ;-)

      Delete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com