Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Courtney | Senior Portraits

There are some people you just know are going to be fabulous. I had seen Courtney around on social media a little bit through mutual friends, so when her mom contacted me to do her senior pictures, I jumped on it. :-) My premonition was correct - Courtney was loads of fun and a trooper when what should have been a warm summer day ended up being pretty chilly! Her contagious laugh and that beautiful red hair made me a happy camper. Enjoy!


































Courtney is also an AMAZING artist!!
Please go check out her work, I'm still trying to get my jaw off the floor.





SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. You are right she is a wonderful artist! But you are too in your own way with photography!

    Sarah
    www.sewcharacteristicallyyou.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathryn!

    I always enjoy seeing your pictures and your blog posts. Are you still blogging? I've noticed you haven't posted anything for awhile.

    ~Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Sarah! Thanks for checking in! Yep, I'm still here, just woefully behind on posting! I've got several shoots and a couple of weddings up my sleeve that need to be blogged from the summer and fall, so stay tuned! They're coming!

      Delete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com