Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011

I meant to post some of these pictures earlier, so posting them now seems a little belated - it's currently 40ºF outside and the snow is melting rapidly. Still, I thought I'd post a couple of photos from the big blizzard we had. The drifts were up to 4 feet in places!

The branches weighed down by all the snow!

My sis lounging in the track made by the snowblower in the driveway.

And my daddy operating said snowblower. It took him 3 hours to clear the drive!

Lotsa snow!

My ever obliging model!

This is hardly a good example of the amount of snow we got, but I thought it was pretty. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com