Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Retro Red Photo Shoot

Ok, so maybe it's not really retro, but with the lipstick it sure is retro-inspired. :-) Here are some of the other pictures from the photo shoot we did for i heart faces (too bad you can only choose one photo!)
As you can see, we had a lot of fun with this. :-)

Bright and cheery!


This looks like a vintage modeling pose to me! :-)

This one is similar to the one we ended up picking.

 This was my personal favorite... I liked how smooth it came out and her expression.

And of course, the one that I ended up entering in the contest. One reason we chose this one is because it doesn't have the snowy background conflicting with her cheery, short-sleeved outfit.

Have a personal favorite?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love these pictures!! :D Tara is such a gorgeous girl and you are an *amazing* photographer. <3

    I think the third one is my favorite though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! The expressions are great, and Kathryn, your photography is beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, girls that photo shoot is one of my favorites! I love how it looks so vintage and I love, love, love how the photos turned out!

    Great job Kathryn and Tara! (Tara you look amazing as usual)

    ~RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say that I think my favorite (s) would be #3 and the last one. I love how they turned out and how Tara looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yeah you agreed with us in our choice of a favorite. I hope you get a good placing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I've been visiting your blog ( and your family's one) for a few years but never did commented. :D

    Nice pics! It must have been really cold in the snow. Your photography has really become more interesting!

    BTW, I think our last names might be a little related. ;) Mine's Yan in Chinese. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I love the bright red.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com