Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Flutist

Here is my last installment of the series of photos from Pine Crest! This may be my favorite from the portrait sessions. My very talented sister, who sews amazing outfits and plays the piano beautifully, also dabbles in flute and so we did a flute session! I apologize to you all if you are sick of seeing my sister by now, but this comes of her being the only available model. :-)







Who could resist twirling in that dress?


And thus concludes the Pine Crest visit! I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. :-)

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sick of pictures yet!
    Your photography is so nice! You have a beautiful model, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I play the flute too! I love your photography! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You take beautiful photos, Kathryn, and I love looking at each of your new posts.

    www.vesselmadeoveragain.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures Kathryn. A beautiful model and a stunning outfit, all #1 in my book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh, Tara you are simply stunning! And that beautiful dress........

    Of course, Kathryn the pictures are lovely as always! ;) I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little sisters: prettiest things ever.

    The people I was staying with in Missouri were nearby when I checked this on my phone. They all ooohed and aahhhed with me. Just thought you'd like to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everybody, for all the nice comments!!

    Laurelyn: Agreed. Big sisters are also prettiest ever, in your case anyway (please don't try to deny it because it won't do any good. My opinion is fixed for eternity). I'm glad the Missouri friends enjoyed the photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com