Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just before sundown...

I love spontaneous photo shoots... nobody is worrying about getting the perfect shot; you're just having fun playing around and then you have a pleasant surprise when your pictures come out good. :-)

My beautiful friend Lauren was dragged (literally) into posing by my sis, and did quite an excellent job I might add! Hurray, I have pictures of somebody outside of my family! LOL!

I think this one is my favorite. I love the composition and the soft light and her relaxed pose.
I need a hay field. Badly.

I took it anyway. ;-)


This one converted well to black and white... Lauren, my dear, you are gorgeous!

Probably second favorite!

Oh yes, there's the cowboy again... this one's candid (love it when those candid shots turn out!)

Awww.... friends sittin' in a field at sunset.... *happy sigh*

8 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! The lighting is fabulous~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I need a hayfield. Badly."

    giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You have lovely sun pictures too! I just love the last picture- so candid. :)

    Spontaneous photo shoots are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened upon your blog and looked around a bit. I LOVE your pictures!!! Keep up the great work! :)

    God Bless,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spontaneous shoots are totally the best. They always, always turn out better than planned ones for me. :)

    These are gorgeous! Stunning light. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com