Tuesday, May 29, 2012

People I Love

Ok, folks, prepare yourselves for a very photo-heavy post. A couple weeks ago I did a photoshoot with a church family, who just so happen to have some of THE cutest children upon the face of the earth. You've seen them before on this blog, but since they have a talent for growing cuter by the day, I'm sure you'll be happy to see them again. :-)

I came home with 600 pictures. SIX HUNDRED. (Okay, 597). Burst mode + fidgety kids will do that to you. And then I ruthlessly chopped it down to 300. And you only get to see 39, you poor things.

And I just have to tell you that I finished all that chopping and got them all edited by the next night. I was impressed with myself. And with Lightroom's batch edit function. :-) All right... here we go!

 
We started off with some more candid shots on the swingset


And then off to the corner of the yard for posed shots

Gotta love cheesy smiles

And silly faces!










*love*
(Too bad I'm not 18 years younger so I could grow up and marry him)

The baby woke up and joined the party!!!

A favorite. I just can't get over the hair.


What did I tell you? Cuteness personified.





Hugs for "Aunt Tara"

AHHH!


She sparkles.




*melt*

If those faces didn't brighten your day... I'm afraid you're a hopeless case.

16 comments:

  1. All those kissing pictures are just the cutest thing. :) :) But those baby toes!!! That takes the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was rather pleased with those myself... You know, when I edited the baby toes I actually thought, "This looks like a Laura-ish picture." :-)

      Delete
  2. OHHH my word!!! SOOO cute!!! Your a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this session!!! They are very very adorable. Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pics!!!! SOOO cute! Love # 7! Adorable!!!

    In Christ
    Hosanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little faces are just adorable!! Now I'm going through baby withdrawal. So precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute, Kathryn! I LOVE #5 from the bottom (baby laughing at the camera)!! You did great. Around what time did you take these? They look like maybe around mid-afternoon or morning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures were taken late morning - around 10am to 11:30am. It was full sun (not my ideal conditions!) but there was a tree in the corner that we shot under.

      Delete
  7. Gracious!! These are just awesome pictures!! I love the picture of the children sitting and hugging on the mat. And the 3rd last picture, that is just so sweet! You really caught the happy moments and eye sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathryn!

    I just recently found your blog, and I am so impressed!! Your pictures are stunning!! This shoot is gorgeous. Your lighting, color, adorable faces on kiddos...awesome!

    Keep up the good work!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just book marked this page... Thank you Kathryn for taking these pictures. You did a great job! And I can't help but agree with the previous comments, the kids are just amazingly cute :)

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be able to take credit for the photographic quality of the photos, but unfortunately you and Abbey get all the credit for the cuteness. :-) Thanks for letting me take them, it was really fun and I felt like it was one of the best shoots I have done to date!

      Delete
  10. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, LOVE!!!

    - Auntie Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable and photogenic children! love feet/shoe photos, especially little ones:-) Kathryn you could match Bella in your new birthday khaki dress! matchy matchy. Good looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unbelievably cute :) Nice job photographer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com