Monday, June 4, 2012

Chicago Botanic Gardens

Recently we went to the Chicago Botanic Gardens to celebrate my dear friend Emily's 21st birthday. The day was gorgeous and what better place to spend it? I had never been there when the roses were in bloom, so it was a treat to see all the beautiful varieties. My favorite garden there is the English Walled Garden... I still want to go back with some of my historical outfits for a photo shoot!

Enjoy the photos!





Lavender always makes the best photos, even if it hasn't bloomed yet!






This is one of my favorite photos from the day.



By the way... Samantha over at Sunshine is having a delightful giveaway of some lovely jewelry! Check it out here!

5 comments:

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com