Saturday, December 1, 2012

End of the Year | Last Chance for 2012 Prices

Welcome to December, folks! This year has really whizzed by. I can't believe we are about to say goodbye to 2012.

I've been so grateful for how my business has started to grow this year! I have loved every single shoot in the past months and I am soooo looking forward to everything in 2013! That brings me to say, that starting in January my portrait prices will be going up. A lot of people don't realize how much work goes into photography... it goes way beyond just snapping the photo. There's prep work, travel time, the actual shoot, and then hours of post-processing where you sort, edit and deliver the photos. Up until now I've had sort of "introductory pricing," where I have been offering my services at a significantly lower rate than, well, pretty much everybody else, to gain experience and build my portfolio. A time comes when you've got to start charging enough to make it worth all the time and effort you pour into it... So, what better time than the start of the new year?

But... for any of you who know you'll be need senior portraits this coming spring, or have a baby on the way, or just want pictures done next year, if you book before the end of the year, even if your shoot isn't until June or October (hey, even next December!), you will still lock in the 2012 pricing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com