Monday, June 10, 2013

Miriam | Senior Portraits

I had so much fun shooting Miriam's senior portraits a few weeks ago! It threatened rain, but we decided to go ahead with the shoot anyway. It was sprinkling when I arrived at the family farm, but we just headed into the barn and by the time we were finished in there, the rain had stopped and the sun was fighting to get through the clouds. I love that kind of light!!

The farm is an amazing place to shoot - there is so much variety right at your fingertips! I'm telling you, they should charge admission to let photographers take pictures there. :-) While they're at it, they could also provide models for an additional fee... Is this girl beautiful or what?

Stunning!

7 comments:

  1. She's lovely and so photogenic. I love the horse pictures. So natural. You captured a lot of different sides of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This farm themed shoot is so lovely! Love the photos of her and the horse especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I liked the one with the horse when it had grass sticking out of it's mouth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, she has the prettiest hair! Naturally curly and all... <3
    I really like the first two black and white at the top and the one where you used the door to frame both her and the horse!
    Wowsers...that light is really lovely. =)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com