Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lydia Margaret | Newborn

Very few things make me as happy as holding a newborn baby. They are so tiny and warm and squishy. I almost wish they would never grow up at all (though in that case the world would be a sad place).

So you can imagine I had a lovely morning with this little doll. She's a born model. Awake part of the time, asleep part of the time, and only cried twice I think. I should hire her to teach all newborns how to behave for photo shoots. And by the way - is her name not the darlingest name you ever heard? Enjoy the sweetness!

Classic.
I did not ask him to do that. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Precious! Love love love the super up-close one of mama and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children truly are a heritage from the Lord. Beautiful job Kathryn!
    I am sure they will always treasure these captured memories.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet... *sigh*. I love babies :) Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the ones with the older brother - just precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are beautiful. Great job Kathryn! I'm sure it was a fun photo shoot! Can never get enough of babies, that's for sure!

    Laura Fishman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the Wilkins & BB Luke! Gorgeous, beautiful and sweet photographs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com