Monday, October 6, 2014

Ashton & Jennifer | Anniversary

Anniversary sessions are something special. I really enjoy engagement sessions and the sweetness and excitement of brand new, young love; but I get even more delight out of capturing a love that has matured and deepened.

It's been a year already since I photographed Ashton & Jennifer's wedding (still one of my favorite weddings to date!), and they stopped by on their way to an anniversary getaway to get some pictures done. We met up at a lovely little pond nearby and spent a beautiful morning commemorating one year of marriage and also the changes ahead with the expected new addition to their family. :-)


































4 comments:

  1. I love this couple. And I love your photography! That is all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I love that morning light! And the two of the peeking over the book- so sweet! Boy, I really love your photography- you have such solid, pleasing compositions! =)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! How fun that you got to photograph them again. I'm sure that was lots of fun for you. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com