Friday, February 20, 2015

Life of Late | February 2015

It's so hard to believe we're nearing the end of February already. So far this year has been an odd mix of flying by and slow moving all at the same time! Winter is "off-season" for me, so having a slower business pace after my insane fall has been a nice change, and just what I needed to gear up for weddings and sessions I'm booking for the year!


Tidbits from life at the moment:

• I'm majorly in love with this skirt from BHLDN. It's like a beautiful dream in skirt form. I wish I was rich.

• Very early planning stages, but... European travel just might be in the near future!!! (Nope, not excited about that at all.)

• My current favorite chocolate indulgence is the Raspberries in Dark Chocolate from Chocolove (that link is to Amazon where you can buy a pack of 12. Because why would you not??). I love the real raspberry chunks in it! And there's a love poem inside the wrapper which is always hilarious. :-)

• I started this devotional this year and I have been so encouraged by it. Years - even centuries - divide us from the women who wrote the words, but what they have to say is so applicable to us today!

• Cats: 1. Our cat manages to get herself into the funniest positions while sleeping, and it's adorable (if you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen some examples of this recently :-), and 2. My friend Emily just picked up the darlingest tiny ragdoll kitten for her grandma and I just might steal it!!

• Though winter is slow work-wise, I have a few here and there, and last weekend was a unique and very fun one involving lots of period clothing and a fabulous 18th century house! I'll be posting some more from that soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Kathryn! European travel? I can't wait to hear more about that :)

    I am a fan of that chocolate too, the freeze dried raspberries are amazing. And I am also a grateful recipient of the wisdom from Seasons of the Heart.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty. I want it.
    ;)
    European travel sounds amazing!! I'm sure any pictures you share will be as good as being there myself!!
    Can't wait to see the 18th century photos!!
    I enjoy reading these "Life of Late" posts - thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. my. word. That kitten is so precious! ^-^
    That devotional sounds wonderful. I'll have to check that out. :)
    European travel? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com