Thursday, January 26, 2017

Alden Hills Farm

I am not a farm girl by any stretch of the imagination. I did have a short phase when I was around 10 years old when I thought I wanted to be... and quickly outgrew that. ;-)

But for some reason I got really excited to do a shoot involving chickens and cows. *shrugs*

I may not want any of my own, but spending an hour or so in their company isn't so bad, especially when you throw in two beautiful people (whose wedding I shot last year and is an all time favorite!!), and some lovely cloud cover followed by dreamy sunset glow. SIGN ME UP.

This was a combined anniversary shoot and farm promotional materials shoot for Alden Hills Organic Farms - if you're in the Walworth, WI area, check them out!

















You are witnessing the greatest (fake) display of affection Levi will show for the dog.









I have to say, this was a little unnerving.














2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love these!
    I'll let you in on a secret, the cows terrify me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you set foot in the field and they ALL turn and stare at you... O.O

      Delete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com