Monday, January 9, 2017

Engagement Session Contest!

Happy 2017, everyone! Many of you are probably heading into the new year with a shiny new ring on your finger, so I'm kicking the year off with a little contest - your engagement pictures just might be on me!



How to enter:

Create a short (5 minutes or less!) video to introduce yourselves and tell me something about your love story (how you met, how he proposed, your favorite things about each other - it's up to you!). It doesn't have to be fancy; a phone video works just fine. Send it to me through messaging my Facebook page, or you can upload it to YouTube or any video sharing site and email me the link. Along with the video, please provide me with your names, email address, wedding date, and location.

Winner receives a 1 hour engagement session, AND if they go on to book their wedding with me, will be gifted a 16x24 canvas and $200 toward their deposit!

You've got till January 31 to enter, and be sure to send along to anyone you know who is getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com