Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Heart Faces "Silhouette" Challenge

Prayer at Sunset

Confession: I have never taken a silhouette photo before. Ever. (I take that back - I did take one of a hummingbird once, back when I really knew nothing about photography!). So this week's i heart faces challenge was intriguing to me and made me try something new! My original ideas didn't work out so this was a very last minute, "quick, try this!" photo. I figured I might as well enter it as not. :-) Visit i heart faces to see some really fantastic silhouettes!




4 comments:

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com