Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sometimes it happens...


Ok... I wasn't crazy about taking a photo of scrambled eggs of all things. BUT - we just bought some fun white square plates to use for photography, and I just needed to try them out. And I happened to be eating scrambled eggs for breakfast. Well, sometimes you are setting up a shot and something happens...


...like your cat decides to sample your photographic subject. Of course, had it simply been a prop I wouldn't have minded, but I was planning on eating those eggs when I was finished. I was able to rescue my breakfast after snapping the above photo.

The Moral of the Story is: You know you are a photographer when your cat decides to eat your breakfast and your first thought is not to pull the dish away from her, but to take a picture.
- Quote by my sister, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com