Friday, November 12, 2010

My Feline Friends

I love the kitties in my life. People who don't love cats must never have owned one - my personal belief is that they are far superior to dogs. You may beg to differ; everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

This is my charming Gavana. She drives me batty at times, but she makes up for it by being the poochiest, cutest kitty ever.
And I have to admit she has some great whiskers.

This is Bertie. He belongs to some very dear friends and is just the sweetest thing. He loves to give kisses and he is so pudgy. Talk about a cat with character.
As a general rule I like to do minimal editing on my photos to keep them natural looking, but this photo had some sun haze and I decided to do some vintage-y processing on it. Thoughts?

And here's Smoochie - Bertie's little sister (not littermates - but both live with the same family). Smoochie is a crack up; she goes crazy whenever my sister holds her. But she's a darling snuggler when she wants to be.

And last but most certainly not least... our sweet Basha. Basha is 16 and is not doing so well now. She has lived a full life and has brought us much joy. I don't think we'll ever have another cat like her.

3 comments:

  1. What adorable kitties! Great editing on the one of Bertie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your site from I Heart Faces! Congrats on the 9th place. I loved your photo! But I am commenting on your kitty post. They are beautiful! We also love cats and they are our favoites! Great Blog!!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara - Thanks! Aren't they though?

    jdmsmith - Thanks for the comment! Great to find another cat lover out there. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com