Monday, January 31, 2011

I Heart Faces - Best Face Photo of January


i heart faces seems to be liking these "Best Face Photo of..." themes. :-) It's another week off of the regular judging and so there will be voting (please vote for #76 here! :-).
As I'm sure you know if you've read my blog before, this is my sister... my wonderful, accommodating model. She's so nice to always be willing to pose for me. This photo was fun because I got to try out a new editing skill... the bokeh originally didn't cover the whole background, but it looked funny the way it was, so I figured out how to spread it. I try not to doctor up my photos too much as a general rule, but once in a while I will really change something. Besides... it's nice to know how to fix a photo if it doesn't quite come out how you wanted.






4 comments:

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com