Monday, January 10, 2011

I Heart Faces - Smiles

Smile!

Low light and cities... two things I really don't like and two things that, incidentally, appear in this photo. :-) This is one of the most delightful young women I know. She has such enthusiasm and an infectious smile. This photo is from when we were walking back to the train station in the city at night after a glorious evening of singing Handel's Messiah. It was a totally candid shot - she just turned around and smiled at me and I took her picture. Even though it is low light, I love it... it really captures her sweet personality. Not to mention I like the bokeh... :-)



12 comments:

  1. Great smile! Love the post processing! She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely gorgeous! I love this shot and the bokeh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a perfect smile, so full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that photo! And I love the girl in it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great smile! nice work! candid! love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. despite the things that you didn't like, the photo came out great. and the texture/treatment that you added made it great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cities, and when a photo is sharp, I almost like the graininess low light gives to it - Bravo! You did an awesome job with it. Her smile is truly beautiful.

    I just found your blog, (from Lauren Anne, congrats on winning her contest!) so I am going through your archives; thus, the comment on an old post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shilohmae - Thank you! And I agree with you, her smile is gorgeous and always brightens my day.
    Thanks for stopping by! Come again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com