Monday, January 24, 2011

Love


I'm entering this photo over at Beside Quiet Waters. The theme of the contest is "Love." I had a few shots I wanted to enter but they needed some fixing up, and one of the rules is your photo must be SOOC (straight out of camera - no editing).
This isn't a terribly creative idea by any means... I mean, everyone thinks of hearts when they hear the word "love"! Ah well... at least it's something. :-)
The contest ends today, so there's still time to enter if you want to!
*Edit: Guess what... I won! Thanks, Lauren Anne!

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful, I'll pick the top two tomorrow, and then have my blog readers vote for the winner!

    thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com