Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Heart Faces - Best Face Photo of May


I am not all that crazy about the i heart faces "people's choice" challenges, where people vote on the photos, since if I win I like to know that someone was actually judging my picture rather than how many people I know to vote for me. But this week the founders will be going through the entries too and picking their favorites so I decided I might as well enter, and for once I actually HAVE a favorite face photo from May. :-) I would appreciate a vote on Thursday. :-)


4 comments:

  1. Great shot!! What a beautiful bride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bride, beautiful shot! I'll try to remember to vote for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that picture (and the bride... and the photographer)! *faints* She's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Lovely! I love how she is looking down and you can see all the detail of her headband and her curls. The processing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com