Monday, May 2, 2011

Look what I get to play with this week!


At the end of this week I will be "unofficially" shooting a wedding. The bride is a dear friend from church, and she's hiring a professional photographer for the wedding day, but I get to be photographer for the rehearsal, and the morning of the wedding while the bridal party is getting ready. And of course I will be taking pictures during the wedding too.
My friend Wendy was so kind to lend me some gear for it which is pretty exciting. :-) As you can see in the picture I've got a battery grip which is a lot of fun, and the Canon 17-55mm 2.8 lens, my favorite feature of which is the image stabilization (whoo hoo!). I feel all professional. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kathryn! All that gear looks so FUN!

    I can't wait to see some of your work.....

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fun! Can't wait to see the images you capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yay! Can't wait to see the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com