Friday, June 10, 2011

Purrfect Posing

I don't agree with a lot of the "cat stereotypes" out there, like saying that cats are always snooty and mean. They aren't. They are cuddly and lovable, and I personally think cats have more likable qualities than dogs (go ahead, boo and hiss; my opinion will remain unchanged). One fact remains, however, and I don't think anyone will argue with it: cats do have a mind of their own. If you've ever tried to take a picture of a cat that does not feel like having its picture taken, you know what I am talking about.

My kitty, Gavana, has her moods when she poses nicely for me and even "smiles" in a way. The other day she wasn't feeling so obliging, and so we brought out a distraction (in the form of my mom with a toy). The result was two perfectly posed shots, basically the same but just enough different that I couldn't decide which I liked better. :-) Too bad I didn't have her on a backdrop to cut out the couch in the background!




4 comments:

  1. LoL... funny and cute at the same time =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! Love that little trouble maker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet cat! She is adorable!

    P.S.- I always liked cats better then dogs. Cats are SO cuddly and soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I will have to show our Kathryn these pics as she is the cat lover of the family:-)

    Esther

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com