Monday, November 21, 2011

Colors of Fall

As promised, here are the rest of the photos from the fall shoot I did with my lovely model and sister. She decided to break out her cowgirl hat for the shoot, which added a fun element to the photos!


I usually go for "light and bright" in my photos but I kind of liked the evening mood of this second photo kept darker.

Thinking...
(I almost didn't use this one because her hair poofed up on that one side which sort of gave her a faux 40's look... oh well :-)

Which one??




Thanks for stopping by and looking at my snapshots... even if it is pretty much the same face over and over again. :-) If anyone wants portraits done, give me a holler - my sis will thank you. LOL!

7 comments:

  1. What?!?! Is that a want to be Texan I see?:-)

    Lovely as always!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, Tara, Tara, you are utterly beautiful! And Kathryn? Those shots are a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, the pictures are just beautiful! Keep up the creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots Kathryn! I love the fall colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow! These shots are beautiful! The colors are just awesome! I love the editing in the 'faux 40's' picture. Your sister, the boots and the hat is just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com