Thursday, November 10, 2011

Justin & Melinda | Wedding

Last month we witnessed the union of Justin Ryken and Melinda Sanford. It was a lovely wedding (I have not been to an unlovely wedding to date) with a beautiful outdoor reception at the bride's home. It was a little chilly, but bearable. :-)

I was not the official photographer, but Melissa and Jessica, who were, kindly let me snap away as much as I wanted.

The lighting in the church was difficult, with the yellow tones of the lights plus the blue tones from the stained glass windows! Someday I am going to build The Wedding Church, which will feature perfect lighting for any setting. :-)

Married!

All right, forgive me as I indulge my love for detail and give you multiple cake pictures. :-) The gorgeous cake and cupcakes were made by the talented Grace, who should go into business, I think.



The maid of honor giving a very sweet speech.

I love that naughty expression on her face!



And they're off amid showers (and in one case, a deluge) of birdseed. :-)

Congratulations, Justin & Melinda!

P.S. Check out Romantique Photography for Melissa and Jessica's photos of the wedding!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! They make a great couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! My favorites are the cake pictures. You should seriously consider going into food photography...serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these! You are so amazing with that camera, Kathryn!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. O! Soooo pretty Kathryn! I love the photos and your editing style!

    And there are not too many cake photos, either. Wedding details are SUCH fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for taking them and sharing, Kathryn, m'dear! I still cannot believe I was the bride in all those pictures... it's so surreal and yet absolutely amazing. You captured those moments perfectly too. :)

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com