Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One Year!

As of today, I've had this blog for one year (if you look in the archives it looks like I started it in July of last year, but those posts I pre-dated. I actually started the blog November 1, 2010). It's grown so much more than I ever thought it would! Here's a rundown on the year:

106 Posts

617 Comments 
(whoo hoo! Thank you!)

71 Followers

26,900 Pageviews

All-time most popular (most viewed) post: I Heart Faces "Paper" Challenge

Top Commenter: It's a tie between Victoria and Miss R.J.!

This is from the gardens at the Creation Museum in Kentucky.

Thanks to all my readers for a wonderful year and encouraging me with all your sweet comments!

Stay tuned for more photos... I've got wedding pictures coming, as well as some cute kid photos, and pictures from our trip down South!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kathryn!!

    I enjoy your photography and look forward to the coming posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Miss Kathryn! Your photography is stunningly beautiful; keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogging birthday! =D

    You could calculate the top commenter(s) by using [this widget tutorial]. =) Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are the blessed ones by seeing your pictures! I think if you go under the gadgets on the design tab, type in top commenter and it tells you who comments the most in like a list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!

    Thanks for the top commenters tip, Emily Grace!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com