Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Award

Allison from Allie Dean Photographie awarded me the Liebster Award (liebster is German for "dearest").

As usual with blog awards, I'm supposed to pass it on! Here are the rules:
• Choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award. Make sure and notify them by comment or e-mail that you did so.
• Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. If you’re not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award. :)
• Post the award on your blog, and be sure to link back to the 5 blogs you awarded, so that others can visit them.
I'm going to award:
Lass of Yesteryear (is it legal to award your sister?) - my amazing seamstress sister
Cooking for Seven - Wonderful food photography! (and tantalizing recipes)
Yim Photography - I really enjoy Victoria's photos
Immer Wachsen - I recently met Hannah at an event, and just discovered her blog. More beautiful food photos!
Jessica Shae - Here's a photographer who seriously inspires me. She's also one of the few photographers I've seen who uses a lot of vintage style processing but still manages to keep things looking real and not overly edited. I LOVE her wedding shots.

Thanks for awarding me, Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com