Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Libby Turns One!

My friend Wendy and I had the pleasure of taking Libby's first birthday photos recently. After photographing a newborn, a one year old was a bit more of a challenge (what? you mean she won't just stay in the position I put her in?) :-) Despite lots of crawling away and squirming AND the fact that it was almost nap time, we came away with quite a few cute shots. Really, how can you go wrong when you've got an adorable little gal, pink fluffy stuff, flowers and pearls?






6 comments:

  1. The first two black and white ones and the left one second from bottom are my favorites. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...she is so sweet! I love the first picture of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Kathryn!!! The light is incredible.

    And her tutu is adorable. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her eyes are beautiful!!!

    Lovely job, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY. GOSH! Sooo cute! Adorable! Great job!!!

    In Christ
    Hosanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com