Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 4th Fun

In spite of the triple digit temperatures on July 4th, we still spent part of the day outside at an Independence Day bash hosted by the Powers. I didn't get a ton of pictures (too busy chatting :-), but since I don't really have anything newer to post yet, I thought I may as well put these up.

Not the greatest photo aesthetically, but I had to take it.
I missed the 103ºF shot.


Loads of cookies and ice cream for ice cream sandwiches!

All right, Abbe, you asked if this was going on the blog... here you go! :-)
(By the way, can anybody say, "Cute aprons"?)

Volleyball... naturally. It's basically illegal to have a party without volleyball, isn't it?
That's my conclusion after applying observation and common sense deduction.

Can't end this post without a couple shots of my best little model-in-training... she catches on quick, no?

I'm hoping to have some more good posts coming up within the next month or so... perhaps a few portrait shoots, maybe my new blog design, and possibly a wedding. But remember: No promises made. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, cute apron and am I glad to be feeling some cooler weather!

    Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, looks like it was a great event! I love lots of nice people all in one place. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com