Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

We ended up going to fireworks last night with friends instead of going tonight (why do people do 4th of July fireworks on the 3rd??). It wasn't exactly spectacular but we had fun trying to get good pictures. I took over 150 pictures and I think I narrowed it down to only 20 that were worth keeping. :-)






These are kind of fun... though the green one on the left makes me think of some microscopic bacteria or something...


Happy with the sparkly bits on the ends of this (I didn't photoshop that in! :-)


Enjoy the 4th!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July!! Like the photo with the "sparkly bits". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firework bokeh! Never thought of that! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I love the firework bokeh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pictures Kathryn, I like the way the "singles" came out.
    Oma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com