Saturday, September 22, 2012

Today is a Happy Day | Personal

• It feels like autumn and once again, I have made my bi-annual favorite-season switch from Spring to Fall.

• I have worn sweaters 4 days in a row

• I wore my boots for the first time this season

• I have a photo shoot with two gorgeous girls today

• Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back and I had one this week

• I found one of my favorite kids' books ("A Porcupine Named Fluffy") at a thrift store and bought it for my collection

• God is sovereign!

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. I totally love the photo: such charming tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it does sound like a happy day!

    I am with ya on number one - fall. is. wonderful. . . . as long as it doesn't get too cold to fast. :)

    "God is sovereign," Hallelujah!


    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com