Monday, May 27, 2013

The Cutest Cupcake

Our friend Grace, whose delightful confections have made it on the blog before, brought these delicious  chocolate raspberry cupcakes with her when she visited and her visit coincided with my Oma's birthday. She had to finish them off here with chocolate ganache and Ghirardelli chunks, and when I saw the mounds of frosting in this particularly adorable and photogenic shade of pink... well, let's just say a photo shoot was inevitable.


And yes... they tasted just as good as they look. I pity all of you that you can only imagine biting into these things. Grace, I think we need to strategically plan your visits around birthdays...

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, can I volunteer my birthday next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I am absolutely drooling over these. And loving that mountain of frosting on them..AMAZING!! does she ship to iowa?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* I would... but the frosting would probably be sadly melted and overall deflated-looking by the time it got there. :D

      Delete
  3. These look amazing and SO yummy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Those look soooo incredibly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! They look positively heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man so cute! I'm not sure I could have eaten them they're so pretty!.....nevermind, probably would have gotten over that hang up pretty quickly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com