Tuesday, December 23, 2014

18th Century Red Riding Hood

This might just be my last catching-up post from last year! And sorry you're getting your Monday post on Tuesday. The weekend and Monday was a whirl of gaiety and I didn't get a chance to pre-blog!

I can't remember if I posted the photo from this set that we entered in a contest, but I know I didn't post the full shoot. It was a bit of a spur-of-the-moment shoot - we looked out the window and the snow was falling in beautiful, huge flakes. Tara had just put red bows on her 18th century shoes, and a red ribbon on her cap. Combined with her blue dress and red wool cape and that perfect snowfall, it was too good of a combination to pass up!

















7 comments:

  1. Pretty!!! But now I'm longing for snow even *more*! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, SO lovely!! Tara is perfectly beautiful, and so is her outfit!! Gorgeous job on the photography!
    I agree with Lily though, now I reeeallly want snow!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovey photos! The colors and scenery are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the ones next to the wood (and what a cute Red Riding Hood!) Oma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com