Monday, December 1, 2014

Michael & Laura | Engagement

Ohhhhhhhhh. These two. I am absolutely over the moon about this engagement session. Not just because Laura is one of the most fabulous people in the world (which automatically puts Michael in that category as well for marrying her) and one of my closest friends. But also because I don't believe I have ever had a couple this insanely HAPPY and comfortable in front of the camera. Don't get me wrong, all my engaged couples are happy of course. But joy just bubbled over and flowed out of them  on this beautiful autumn afternoon we spent capturing this special season of their lives.

I can't wait to see how God uses them as a couple - He's got two passionate kingdom builders right there! Enjoy the photos! :-)











































10 comments:

  1. Aww! These photos make me so happy. The shots are lovely and the couple is obviously so incredibly joyful together. We're thrilled for them... and for you; what a fun job you must have, Kathryn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look so happy! Their smiles are the biggest I have ever seen I think! Thank you for sharing these with us. So happy for them and the ring is simple yet beautiful. I love that kind of thing! Great job on the photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... they are just- I mean, I've never seen a more- well, gosh.
    If it was possible to pick a favorite, 13 would be my choice. I can only imagine how much love there is behind those smiles. =)

    I love your work!!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you allow pinning of your pictures to pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love the coffee shop ones!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGeous light and colors, Kathryn. The coffee shop ones are too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy guacamole!! These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY was the perfect word to describe this shoot! It's just bubbling over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of my goodness, these are so amazing! They look so happy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com