Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Anna | Portraits

Ah, my poor neglected blog. Anyone out there still hanging in there with me? :-) Life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately, with lots of socializing, traveling, and... well, living. Travel posts coming your way soon...

It's been a pretty cool summer on the whole around here, which has worked out so nicely for taking pictures. Nobody likes sweltering while they're being photographed! Anna and I have been friends for several years, but have really hit it off in the past year or so. We both love books, "get" each other's sense of humor, and adore a good dose of British wit. :-) Basically, she's a kindred spirit. Plus, I'm a photographer, and she's photogenic, which means photo-shooting is inevitable!
















It's fun when your friends have fabulous leather satchels...



Favorite ^

The colors and the light were working together so beautifully!!





8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, yes definitely -- I'm still here!!! :) I'm afraid I don't get around to commenting very often :P, but I LOOOOOVE your pictures and it's always a highlight when a post of yours pops up in my feed! Seriously, Kathryn. You're like my favorite wedding photographer EVER. (And I'm not just saying that.) I love your style, way of working with light, etc. etc. etc. I'm not even in a courting relationship at the moment, but I've wondered for quite a while.... would you ever consider traveling as far as Missouri?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Heidi! I generally only travel for friends and acquaintances... but you're always more than welcome to ask if I'll make an exception when the time comes. :-)

      Delete
  2. These are all gorgeous, Kathryn! {I love ALL your work!!} I especially love the second outfit. So elegant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And so do I, I'm tempted to steal that blouse. :-)

      Delete
  3. these are LOVELY. I also adore both of Anna's outfits. you two make a great team! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com