Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Justin & Jessica | Anniversary

Justin emailed me months ago about doing a surprise anniversary session. I don't exactly love having Jessica a lot farther away than she used to be, but in this case distance was useful because it's a lot easier to keep a secret that way... :-) He took work off that Friday, and didn't tell her until she was hinting that he needed to get out the door for work. Sneaky... :-)

I spent the afternoon shooting this very in love couple, eating Kopp's custard (YESSSSS. Best job perks ever!), and spending time with two people I don't get to see nearly enough! We had beautifully overcast skies during the day, and then the sun came out later for that gorgeous sunset glow along the Milwaukee lakefront.

Enjoy!





The park was right there... and the spinny thing was tempting
(there is probably a technical name for it but spinny thing works for me)










Cracked. Me. Up.

Them too. ;-)




































6 comments:

  1. I love your photography but I didn't realize you were that close to Milwaukee. I'm definitely going to keep you in mind for future photo sessions. Do you ever shoot family pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used to do family pictures but found they were not for me. :-)

      Delete
  2. You do such fabulous work, Kathryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love your work. They look so adorable together. You capture lifetime moments so perfectly. Thanks for sharing your great talent.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com