Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ben & Michelle's "Engagement" Shoot


I've been wanting to get into more portraiture lately and I was making up a little flyer to pass out in my area and wanted to offer engagement photos. Then I realized I had no engagement photos to use to put in the flyer, since I haven't done any!

Time to remedy that.

I asked my cousins, Ben and Michelle, if they would be willing to "stage" an engagement shoot for me... they've been married for 2 years, but why should that matter? :-) They obligingly agreed. The pictures were 2nd anniversary pictures for them, and I had some "engagement" pictures for my portfolio.





This was one of my favorite artsy shots.
I admit it, I copied the idea from someone else and wanted to try it myself. Fun!

Thanks, Ben & Michelle, for being my models... you were great! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. aw! Nice work, Kathryn. My favorite is the second-to-last. It's just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, all!

    Kristen, I nearly deleted that one because I didn't like how her hair was blowing in her face, but then I turned it black and white and it grew on me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com