Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amber | Newborn


I had the marvelous opportunity last week to take newborn photos of precious little Amber, the newest arrival at our church. I've never done a newborn session before, so it was a great learning experience and so much fun! After taking some pictures with Amber's big sister and brother (ages 2 and 3) beforehand, you really appreciate how cooperative a newborn is. :-)

She is absolutely adorable and sweet and... well, I want her. Unfortunately when I asked her mom if I could have her, I got a negative response. *sigh* I guess the pictures will have to do for me. :-)


A favorite. :-)


For the second set of bed shots we put a pink feather boa underneath...
I think I like it better than the plain bed.



Two more favorites... I love how there is the tiniest hint of a smile in the one on the left.

Thanks to Josh & Abbey for letting me come take photos of their little sweetie!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Kathryn! :) Simply beautiful! My favorite group photos are #'s 4 & 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just toooooooo cute. Great photos as always! I love those lips in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoultely Adoreable!!!!

    You did a splendid job...

    Your favorite is mine too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You captured the sweet newborn innocence perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet baby! I want her too! : )
    Great job!

    In Jesus,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...she's sooo cute! Babies are soo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I loving these pictures...you must have had tons of fun shooting them.

    The little bed is super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...she is so adorable! :D Beautiful pictures! - Ashlei

    ReplyDelete
  9. O! Soooo adorable, Kathryn! The little bed is just perfect for a little darling :)

    The one with Amber's tiny smile is one of my favorites for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathryn! I absolutely loved looking at your photos of Amber. She is so Adorable. I love her precious cheeks, which you captured so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are PERFECT, Kathryn! what a sweet baby... & that little bed is adorable. =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much, everyone, for the lovely comments. :-) Looks like we're all agreed that she's adorable! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com