Friday, December 9, 2011

Winter Sparkle

Last week we had our first snow! It didn't even last the whole day, but toward the middle of the day, it had started to melt in the sun but it was still cold enough that it formed ice crystals on the bushes. I was having a lot of fun with bokeh. :-)




Also, if any of you are interested, a good friend of mine is looking to sell her Nikon D80... it comes with the 18-135mm lens, battery, charger and computer cable. You can view her Craigslist ad here! I've seen the pictures they have taken with this camera and it produces very nice shots (which I admit in spite of my love for Canon :-).

4 comments:

  1. Those are simply beautiful! Dew and ice make some of the yummiest bokeh around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are absolutely swoonworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I especially like that middle one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com