Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tyler & Anna | Wedding

It was such a joy to be at Anna & Tyler's wedding! I've known Anna for... how long has it been? At least 8 years. I love her bubbly personality and contagious smile, and I'm so happy to see her married. :-)

It was a beautiful summer day when they were married on the Lake Ripley beach, where they met exactly one year ago to the day! Anna's best friend Megan had been trying to get the two of them together for 3 years and finally Anna agreed to meet Tyler. The rest is history. :-)



My programs!

Such a pretty color and I love the ruffles

Groom & groomsmen await and the bride arrives!




Here we go!










Married!












Megan giving a sweet maid of honor speech


The father/daughter dance was so great! They danced swing style and he twirled her so many times... it looked like he was having the time of his life.



They had this fun photo booth corner set up with "props" to have the guests take funny photos...
such a great idea!

There's Wendy, my partner in crime as I like to say :-)

(Part of) the kitchen crew!



So perfect. :-)

The bride and groom made their exit through a tunnel of glow sticks



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Kathryn! It looks like everyone had a blast. I just l.o.v.e the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! Weddings look like a lot of fun! I've never been to a wedding, but I hope to one day! :D Love the pictures! Haha funny props! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos! do you teach classes???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never really considered teaching classes... I pretty much just learned photography on my own through trial and error so I don't know that I am really qualified to teach! :-)

      Delete
  4. Love 'em, Kathryn!! Were you a second shooter? {your pictures are good enough for you to be one! =)} Did you use a zoom lens for some of these? I hope to help out with a wedding one day... I still have so much to learn before then, though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sort of an unofficial second (or third?) shooter. My friend Wendy was the official photographer and she had her dad shooting as well, so I guess I was more of a third shooter. :-) It is a lot of fun to be able to help out in an "unofficial" photography role - very low stress and you can get some good shots and experience!
      Yes, I used a zoom lens (Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6) for all of the ceremony shots.

      Delete
  5. You did a wonderful job, Kathrine!!! LOVE the pictures! :)
    ~Grace B

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com